When I was a child, people would say I should become a doctor. I would recoil in horror. Who would want that? I wanted to be a plant scientist! I was enthralled when I discovered in childhood that many plant chemicals are thought to have roles in plant defense and studied this area for many years.
I have since strayed from the path of science into professional writing, and my varied background contributes to my skill at producing compelling B2B marketing text on technical topics:
• Advanced copywriting training as a Circle of Success member with American Writers and Artists, Inc. (AWAI)
• Years of diverse writing experience:
– Hundreds of articles explaining science to laymen
– Ghostwritten long-tail SEO on topics ranging from cybersecurity to beauticians
– Peer-reviewed research papers on plant science and plant pathology
• Twenty years of research experience with plants and microorganisms
• Lifelong horticulturalist
In addition, I am an avid information junkie and “Renaissance woman” with a wide breadth of interests. Thus, I confidently offer my services to companies in a variety of fields and welcome the opportunity to learn about your business!